Sweet Potato with Gochujang.
You can have Sweet Potato with Gochujang using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato with Gochujang
- It’s 100 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of plus ●Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Roasted sesame seeds.
Sweet Potato with Gochujang instructions
- Soften the sweet potato by steaming or microwaving. Cut into 1 cm thick round slices or semicircular slices..
- Mix the ● ingredients, and set aside..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Pan-fry the Step 1 sweet potato until both sides are golden brown..
- Swirl in the ● mixture. Coat the sweet potato with the sauce while shaking the pan..
- When most of the moisture is almost gone, serve on a plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if you like..
- This is a shiitake mushroom version. "Shiitake Mushrooms with Gochujang" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147200-shiitake-with-gochujang.