Pork Belly Asian Style.
You can have Pork Belly Asian Style using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Belly Asian Style
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Pork Belly.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 20 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Pork Belly Asian Style instructions
- Cut pork belly in about 3/4 inch strips..
- I mixed all the marinade ingredients, used a stock blender to chop and mix the ingredients. It was still a little chunky, not a total puree..
- In a bowl mix the pork belly strips and the marinade..
- Let sit 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layout the pork belly strips on a cookie sheet. Place on a middle rack. Note – picture is of a single serving, not the whole recipe..
- Cook 15 minutes, flip all strips over, bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve immediately..