Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style). Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright. Последние твиты от Beef. You can have Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style) using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style)
- Prepare of Main.
- You need 1 lb of Beef.
- Prepare 2 bunch of spinach, fresh.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of hot sauce or gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds (optional).
It's What's For Dinner. ( Just tweeting encouragement at beef and promoting a level of self-love that more of us should aspire to. BeEF is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework. It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the Amid growing concerns about web-borne attacks against clients, including mobile clients, BeEF. Beef IV takes an extensive look into what went wrong and who dissed who to cause such animosity, exposing the reasons why some unlikely people are getting caught.
Beef & Spinach rice bowl (Korean style) instructions
- Cut the beef cross grain in strips, for this one I had a streak I bought it on sale. I cut it in thirds, then cross cut those for 2 inch x 1 inch x 1/8 inch strips..
- Season the streak strips with salt and pepper, I would be light on the salt, this seems to have enough..
- Mix all sauce ingredients, except for garlic.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon (med to med-high) oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, cook for about 1 minute.
- Add sauce to pan, allow to boil and thicken a little..
- Remove sauce from heat, set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, same heat as sauce, add beef to oil, stir fry until desired doneness..
- Remove beef to a plate when done.
- Add spinach to beef pan, with beef drippings, same heat.
- Cook until well wilted, keep flipping, I used tongs..
- Add rice to spinach, turn heat down to med, stir to combine, it is easier to do this before adding the rest..
- Add beef back in, add about half the sauce. Combine well..
- Taste, add more sauce until you like it. Serve, sprinkle sesame seeds, sliced green onions.
- NOTES – I would imagine frozen spinach could also be used, but I have not done that. If you use a thin hot sauce instead of say gochujang paste, add a teaspoon of flour to the water for the sauce to help it thicken. A medium grain rice I think works best for this, but long grain and brown is fine also..