Spicy Korean Style Wings.
You can cook Spicy Korean Style Wings using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Korean Style Wings
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of chicken wings.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Gochujang or sriracha.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Rice vinegar.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Honey.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Minced garlic or equivalent garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Minced ginger.
Spicy Korean Style Wings instructions
- Cook your wings, I'm air frying them, but you can bake or grill them..
- Mix all your sauce ingredients..
- Add cooked wings to sauce, mix well. Serve..