Korean hotpot. As with a typical Korean hot pot, it is loaded with a variety of ingredients, such as kimchi, tofu, mushrooms and green vegetables. But as you can guess from the title, the highlight. Mushrooms, shiitake, garlic, ginger, cilantro, scallions, spring or green onions, black peppercorns, chili garlic sauce, stock, soy sauce, tamari, rice vinegar, tofu, mushrooms, spinach, noodles, hot chili peppers.
Korean cuisine hot pot with meat and seafood. Delicious bowl of Kim Chi stew. Like any hot pot, the taste comes primarily from the broth. You can cook Korean hotpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean hotpot
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s Bunch of spinnach.
- It’s 5-6 of small champignon mushroom.
- You need 1 bunch of bean sprout.
- You need 100 gr of minced meat (beef or pork).
- It’s of Gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- You need of Oil to cook.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Steam rice.
- You need of Chopped garlic (1 clove).
- You need 1 of egg or 1 yol (sunny side up or raw yolk).
To that, we will throw in. Today's hot pot I'm going to share is Korean dumpling hot pot. It's an amazing way to clean your fridge by using all the bits and pieces of veggies you. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Mongolian and more.
Korean hotpot step by step
- Cut carrot, zucchini into matchsticks like form, blanch bean sprout and move into ice bath immidiately. Thinly sliced the mushroom. set aside..
- Sauteed carrot, zucchini, mushroom seperately, seasoned with salt and pepper just to taste. Strain bean sprout and dazzle with sesame oil.
- Heat your pan add oil and add minced garlic when it started to brown and fragrant add the minced meat and cook until medium rare then add equal part gochujang paste and a little bit of pepper, stir fry until well cooked (no salt needed)..
- Assembling part. Prep your hotpot and oil the surface then take steam rice and put into the hotpot, gently press with spoon until well set in the bottom of the pot, then add in the carrot, zuchinni,mushroom,bean sprout around on top of the rice leave room in the middle for the meat until everything is set, heat the pot and cook until you hear the crackling sound (10-15 min small heat)..
- When it's done, put sunny side up/raw yolk on top in the middle and stir everything until well combined. Serve while it's hot.
- Tips for simple step : just stir fry and season all the veggie all at once and drain the juice. Afterall youre gonna mess it all up in the end 🤣. Save you the dragging steps..
To say I have some serious hot pot inspiration and aspiration is an understatement. Hot pot or hotpot, also known as soup-food or steamboat, is a Chinese cooking method, prepared with a simmering pot of soup stock at the dining table. Make this hearty, spicy Korean seafood hot pot (haemul jeongol). It's packed with savory and briny flavors, bubbling hot, and visually appealing! Simmer your favorite mushrooms in a delicious Korean broth.