【Korean Side Dish】Cucumber Kimchi.
You can have 【Korean Side Dish】Cucumber Kimchi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 【Korean Side Dish】Cucumber Kimchi
- It’s 7 pieces of cucumber.
- You need of Sauce seasoning:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Korean chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Korean sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of bit white sesame.
【Korean Side Dish】Cucumber Kimchi step by step
- After washing the cucumbers, use a knife to scrape off the thorny part on the surface.
- Cut the head and tail of the cucumbers and cut them to a thickness of about 1 cm Sprinkle salt on the already cut cucumbers and let them marinate for 5 minutes, after the cucumbers are out of the water, drain the water.
- Start making sauce seasoning: 2 tablespoons Gochujang, 1 teaspoon Korean chilli powder, 1 teaspoon Sugar, 1 teaspoon Vinegar, 1 teaspoon Korean sesame oil, a bit white sesame Stir the cucumbers and sauce evenly to taste.
- After finishing, it can be stored in a food storage container Seeing this screen, are you a bit worried about whether the Korean gochujang is too much? The cucumbers will still have water come out, so the amount of Korean gochujang is actually just right:).