Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions. Toasted Turkey Cranberry Arugula Sandwich Turkey Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Pickled Onions Curried Turkey Soup (with Leftover Turkey) Turn it into this delicious Leftover Turkey Jambalaya. Add remaining oil to the grease in the Dutch oven. Cranberry Apple Glaze To assemble the sandwiches, spread the honey mustard on the bottom halves of the rolls, and spread a generous amount of the spicy cranberry cream on the top halves.
Leftovers are arguably the best part of Thanksgiving. Put off your Post-Turkey Day detox for one more day and indulge with some of our most mouthwatering turkey sandwiches. Hot Turkey Sandwiches with Sherry Gravy. You can cook Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions
- It’s of spicy onions.
- You need 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of gochujang paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of sandwich.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of chopped leftover turkey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 medium of vine ripened tomato.
- Prepare 8 slice of dill pickle chips.
- Prepare 2 large of potato bread buns.
Smoked Turkey Sandwiches with Blue Cheese and Red Onions. Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwiches That Are Nothing Short Of Epic. Turkey Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Cranberry Mustard. Foodie blog Lemon Tree Dwelling isn't afraid to spice things up by adding a good dollop of chilli into this spicy turkey rolls.
Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions step by step
- Fry onions in butter 4 minutes add gochujang paste stir it in well.
- Let saute for 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take the turkey put into a pan with melted butter to fry salt and add garlic fry the turkey till it heated I got mine just a bit crunchy.
- To the buns add mayonnaise pickles tomatoes turkey and then spicy onions.
- Got the gochujang paste at Asian market.
Stuffing, turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy – Spoon Fork Bacon's leftover sandwich is everything we want. Here's how to make the ultimate Thanksgiving sandwich recipe with all your leftover turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more. Spread one side of two pieces of bread with Dijonnaise mixture. This is your base for both sandwiches. I have the perfect idea on how to use up your leftover turkey, dressing and more.