Fried Rice with Sushi.
You can cook Fried Rice with Sushi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Sushi
- It’s of Sushi (whatever sushi you like or have) (as much as you like).
- You need 1 Tbsp~ of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp~ of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp~ of gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp~ of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped Japanese leek for topping (optional).
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Fried Rice with Sushi instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium~high heat..
- Add all sushi and stir fry by crushing the sushi and mixing with a rubber spatula..
- Add gochujang and sesame oil and keep stir frying well until the rice is dry and fluffy..
- To finish it off, pour soy sauce from the edge of the pan to inside of it. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the chopped Japanese leek (optional).