My Kind of Kimchi.
You can have My Kind of Kimchi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Kind of Kimchi
- You need 100 gr of carrots (chop to dice shape and grate lil of it).
- You need 100 gr of raddish (chop to dice shape).
- Prepare 5 of big red chillies.
- You need 5 of little chillies (you can add more if you like spicy).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 cloves of onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of lemon extract.
- It’s 1 tbs of gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- You need 5 cm of spring onion (chop).
My Kind of Kimchi instructions
- Boil chillies, garlic and onion then blend or grind.
- Put the grated carrots and chopped spring onion in a bowl and mix with the spice.
- Put the chopped vegetables in a big bowl and add the spice.
- Mix the vegetables and the spice well.
- Add sugar, salt and lemon extract to taste.
- Ready to serve.