Kimchi Ramen Burger.
You can have Kimchi Ramen Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Ramen Burger
- Prepare of Ramen.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Scallion.
- It’s of Panko (Bread Crumble).
- You need of Kimchi.
- Prepare of Gochujang.
- Prepare of Soy Sause.
- Prepare of cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sliced Cheese.
- It’s of Spinach or arugula.
Kimchi Ramen Burger step by step
- Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it..
- Separate the ramen into three or four portions, put them each into a small bowl. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Put these small bowls into fridge for at least 15min..
- Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely. Then blend this seasening into minced meat, minced kimchi, scallion and panko..
- Make it into several patties shape..
- Remove the ramen buns from the small bowl. Put oil inside the fry-pan and slide the buns inside the pan. 3-5min for one side..
- Oil inside the pan again and place the patties inside. Grill them until fully cooked..
- Make an over-easy fried egg..
- Assembles the burger. I put some Sriracha sauce as well..