Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce
- You need of ● For The Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gochujang Paste [red chilie paste].
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinager.
- You need 1 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siricha Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Hoisin Sauce [optional].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- You need Handful of Of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s of ● Garnishes & Sides [as needed].
- You need of Fine Shredded Cabbage.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Chinese Mustard.
Mike's Potsticker Dipping Sauce step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Cilantro not pictured..
- Add everything together and mix well. Leave at room temperature..
- Fry your raw potstickers in Sesame Oil until golden brown. Two minutes on both sides..
- Consider serving potstickers over fine shredded cabbage. Then, dip and enjoy!.