Roasted Summer Squash Soup.
You can cook Roasted Summer Squash Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Summer Squash Soup
- It’s of ~2 lbs of summer squash, any variety.
- You need 2 T of olive oil.
- It’s 2-3 c of or more vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 T of gochujang.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Smoked paprika or tobasco sauce for garnish.
Roasted Summer Squash Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Roughly chop summer squash into equal slices– around an inch square, but they don't need to be exact..
- Toss with olive oil and spread out in a single layer in a roasting pan. Bake in oven for 45 minutes– no stirring necessary..
- Put roasted squash in a soup pot and add vegetable broth until it just covers the squash. Add gochujang. Bring to a boil and then immediately turn down to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Use a food processor or immersion blender and blend up soup. Return to pot and continue to simmer another 15 minutes or so. Taste and add salt as needed..
- Divide into four large bowls or six smaller bowls. Top with smoked paprika..