Spicy Chicken Teriyaki.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Teriyaki using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Teriyaki
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, thinly julienned.
- It’s 750 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers (I used 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 orange bell pepper, and 1/2 yellow bell pepper), diced.
- It’s 2 of green onions, cut 1/2 inch toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sake/white cooking wine.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of gochujang (Korean red chili paste).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
Spicy Chicken Teriyaki step by step
- In a big bowl, add chicken, salt, and corn starch. Mix well. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté ginger until fragrant..
- Add chicken. Stir until the chicken change color..
- Add bell peppers. Cook until you can smell the fragrant of the bell peppers..
- Add sauce ingredients. Keep on stirring until the chicken and the bell peppers coated evenly with the sauce. Remove from the heat..
- Sprinkle some toasted sesame seed on top..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.