Gnocchbokki. Gnocchi I "This simple potato, flour, and egg recipe is one my family has used for Ingredients of Gnocchbokki. Prev How to Make Appetizing Gnocchbokki. Next Recipe: Delicious Fresh Habanero-Pineapple Salsa.
You can cook Gnocchbokki using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchbokki
- You need Half of a bag of Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi.
- You need 6 of frozen dumplings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gochujang.
- It’s 1 tsp of gochugaru.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth (or anchovy kelp broth if you have it).
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 slice of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Green onions.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Gnocchbokki step by step
- Pan fry or boil the gnocchi and dumplings. Set aside..
- Combine the gochujang, gochugaru, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside..
- Add chicken broth to same pan and boil on medium-high heat. Stir in the paste from step 2 and dissolve. (I used about half of the paste bc I like spicy but not too spicy!).
- Add ingredients from step 1 back to the pan and the green onions. Stir in the cornstarch to make the sauce thick..
- Turn off the heat, add your slice of cheese and some sesame seeds. Enjoy!.