You can have Gochujang Pork using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gochujang Pork
- Prepare of marinade ———–.
- It’s 1/2 pound of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 of large onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of gochujang paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 3 cups of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need of Vegetable ———–.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 pound of broccoli.
- You need as needed of water.
Gochujang Pork instructions
- Thinly slice the pork. Slice the onion and carrots thinly..
- Add pork and all the marinade ingredients to a bag and seal for two hours. Make sure all the pork is coated with the gochujang paste..
- Add enough oil to wet the bottom of pan. Heat and add everything in the bag for marinating..
- Stirfry for 7 minutes. Cover Stirring often and simmer till pork is done…
- Steam the broccoli, butter, and salt about middle of cooking time. This will vary depending on your desired doneness of broccoli..
- Serve the pork on top of broccoli..
- I hope you enjoy!.