Our Delicious Korean-style Japchae.
You can cook Our Delicious Korean-style Japchae using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Our Delicious Korean-style Japchae
- Prepare 60 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced beef (ground meat also ok).
- You need 1 of pack Onions.
- It’s 3 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of packet Mixed mushrooms.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds (to add at the end).
- It’s of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◆ Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◆ Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of ◆ Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆ Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◆ Weipa (granulated soup stock also OK).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil (to finalize).
Our Delicious Korean-style Japchae step by step
- Slice the beef thinly and shred the other vegetables. Combine all the seasonings..
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry the beef quickly. Add the onion and mushrooms and continue to stir fry..
- Add 300 ml of water and the combined seasonings to the frying pan. When it boils, add dried harusame bean noodles. Loosen, stir and fry over high heat..
- Once the sauce cooks down, add the bell pepper and green pepper. Stir fry quickly..
- Add 2 tablespoon of sesame oil and mix. Finalize by sprinkling some sesame seeds and it's done..
- I tried adding yellow bell peppers as well. Please try this recipe with your favorite vegetables..