Korean Fried Chicken. This Korean fried chicken is perfect for any occasion and I'm sure everyone will fall in love with it instantly. Learn how to make it in three simple steps! Be sure to click the BELL ICON to get my latest videos.
This Korean fried chicken (KFC) is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sticky, sweet and spicy sauce. The only Korean Fried Chicken recipe you'll ever need! Korean Fried Chicken – the BEST Korean fried chicken recipe that yields crispy fried chicken in spicy, savory and sweet Gochujang sauce. You can have Korean Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- Prepare 10 pcs of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 pcs of egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Rock salt.
- You need 3 cups of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- You need of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- You need 5 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lee Kum kee.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sesame seed.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
I guess Korean Fried Chicken was destined to become famous – just like Colonel Sanders' Right, so actually, "Korean Fried Chicken" refers to a whole set of Korean fried chicken dishes, not just. This Korean fried chicken is chicken thighs in a crispy coating that are tossed in a sweet, spicy and savory sauce. A unique meal or snack that's totally delicious! Korean Fried Chicken is a deliciously crispy chicken with a super sticky and savory bite you'll love.
Korean Fried Chicken instructions
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
Korean Fried Chicken is a dish I first tried in New York about. Nicknamed "candy chicken," Korean fried chicken is known for its addictively crunchy exterior and its thick sweet-and-spicy sauce. When made right, even the bones become crunchy enough to eat (if. Korean Fried Chicken made with a simple crispy batter and tossed in a sweet and sour sticky sauce. Chef John's Korean fried chicken is tender and juicy while maintaining a plate-scratching crispiness "I've always considered myself something of a fried chicken expert.