Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce. I make this sauce then marinate my chicken in the buffalo chicken wing sauce usually choosing chicken breasts. after its been sitting for a few hours I cook the chicken in the sauce over medium head. This adaptation of the original Anchor Bar buffalo wing sauce is simple and delicious. Make it for your next football party.
Swap the store-bought bottles for homemade. You can even store for We use Frank's hot sauce, it's got everything we're looking for when a craving for buffalo wing sauce hits. That said, it would be fun to play around with. You can cook Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce
- You need 1 (8 oz) of stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Louisiana Hot Sauce (or Frank’s if you prefer).
- You need 2 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika (I use Hungarian).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder (any heat level you desire…I use ghost).
- It’s of Salt to taste (approx 1/2 tsp).
There's nothing like homemade buffalo wings on game day. Frying wings can be messy and involved, and it's not what you want to be doing when the game is What even is buffalo sauce? In most cases, it's a simple mixture of melted butter and hot sauce. We like to add a touch of honey, too.
Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce step by step
- Melt butter in small saucepan..
- Whisk other ingredients together and pour into saucepan with the melted butter. Whisk until smooth..
- Let simmer on low for approx 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before placing in a air tight glass jar..
- Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors meld and then ENJOY!.
This Buffalo Wing Sauce has the perfect balance of flavors and a smooth consistency. It's easy to make and excellent for tossing with fried or baked When you grow up eating Buffalo Wings every Sunday for your entire childhood, you really get to know what the perfect sauce tastes like, and this is it. Classic buffalo wings are typically deep-fried with a wonderfully seasoned flour coating. If you're interested in learning more about how this amazing appetizer became such a national institution, read here. The sauce is simple, yet huge on flavor.