Korean Fried Chicken.
You can have Korean Fried Chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- You need of chicken 500 g boneless.
- You need 50 g of refined flour.
- Prepare 1 tb of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 tb of baking powder.
- You need of water as required.
- It’s of soya sauce.
- It’s 60 g of red chilli sauce mixed with tomato puree.
- Prepare of salt as required.
- It’s of ginger garlic 5g each.
- Prepare 5 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tb of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tb of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of fat 100ml for frying.
- You need 1 1/2 tb of vinegar.
Korean Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix flour, cornflour, baking powder and make a thick batter using cold water. Cold water gives crispy texture..
- Dip the chicken in the batter and fry in medium hot oil till golden colour.
- Take a sauce pan and add the mixture of tomato puree, ginger garlic, soya sauce, sugar powder, oil, vinegar, ketchup and seasson with salt as required.
- Reduce the mixture to thick consistency.
- Remove the fried chicken and pour the above mixture to it.
- Serve hot. Garnish with some coriander leaves. Enjoy 😊👌.