Korean style fried chicken.
You can cook Korean style fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean style fried chicken
- Prepare 6 of chicken parts.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of flour (mixed with corn flour).
- It’s 3 of tabs of garlic.
- You need 2 of medium sized scotch bonnets.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s of Butter as required.
Korean style fried chicken instructions
- First things first 😂 Marinate the chicken parts with the spices of your choice or these ones. Marinate for at least 4hrs or overnight..
- Add egg and flour to the marinated chicken (you can choose not to add the egg)..
- Deep fry on medium heat, and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Fry again with increased heat..
- Add Butter, Garlic, Soy sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Scotch bonnets, Honey, Ketchup in a pan. Cook on low heat..
- Add the fried chicken to the sauce. Shake the pan to evenly distribute sauce on the parts. (you can use cooking spoon but gently to avoid crumbling the chicken parts)..