Korean fried Chicken😋. Easy and delicious Korean fried chicken recipe. Would you care for super crunchy chicken that is coated with hugely addictive homemade Korean sweet chili sauce? This Korean fried chicken is perfect for any occasion and I'm sure everyone will fall in love with it instantly.
Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. This Korean fried chicken is double fried until extra crispy, then tossed in a sweet & spicy sauce. It literally translates to seasoned chicken, and along with dakgangjeong, it's one of many variations of spicy chicken dishes that are made popular by fast food chains in Korea. You can cook Korean fried Chicken😋 using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean fried Chicken😋
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste 1& 1/2tbsp.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn flour.
- It’s of For sauce preparation.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame seed(safed til).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard paste paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Chef John's Korean fried chicken is tender and juicy while maintaining a plate-scratching crispiness that will make this recipe your new favorite. "I've always considered myself something of a fried chicken expert. I've pretty much had every single style known to man and this Korean fried chicken. Korean Fried Chicken – the BEST Korean fried chicken recipe that yields crispy fried chicken in spicy, savory and sweet Gochujang sauce. To make sure that my recipe is spot on, I researched and tried so many of them at Korean restaurants.
Korean fried Chicken😋 instructions
- First take chicken and ginger garlic paste,salt and black pepper powder and marinate well for 5 to 6 minutes.Then apply coat of cornflour gently..
- Then deep fry chicken properly with cooking.
- Now for sauce preparation take a sauce pan add oil and ginger garlic paste and cook until golden brown colour then add soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup,mustard paste and mix well on medium flame,then add chilli powder,chilli garlic sauce then add sugar and mix well until it becomes thick..
- Now pour sauce on chicken and mix well then add sesame seed for presentation and enjoy delicious and amazing dish😊.
Crispy Korean Fried Chicken wings glazed with sweet spicy garlic soy sauce. Gluten free corn starch coating and double frying makes an extra crispy Right, so actually, "Korean Fried Chicken" refers to a whole set of Korean fried chicken dishes, not just one kind. And thus, they all have different names. Korean Fried Chicken made with a simple crispy batter and tossed in a sweet and sour sticky sauce. This Asian chicken recipe is absolutely delicious and incredibly moreish, you won't believe how easy it is to make at home.