You can have Kimchi Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Pancakes
- Prepare 120 grams of plain white flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of kimchi.
- You need 3 tablespoons of kimchi juice.
- It’s 1 of spring onion (finely chopped).
Kimchi Pancakes instructions
- Add all ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Mix well!.
- Add 2 tbs of oil to 12 inch frying pan and heat up.
- Add mixture and cook for around 1.5 mins. Flip and cook the other side.