Kalbi Beef Rice Bowl.
You can have Kalbi Beef Rice Bowl using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kalbi Beef Rice Bowl
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef shoulder or brisket.
- You need 1 of Scallions.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of For the marinade.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◆ Sake.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◆ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆ Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆ Sugar.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons ◆ Gochujang.
- You need 1 of knob ◆ Grated ginger (or in a tube).
- You need 1 clove of ◆ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◆ Sesame seeds.
Kalbi Beef Rice Bowl step by step
- Combine the ◆ ingredients..
- Put the meat in the ◆ ingredients and marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry the meat..
- Add the remaining marinade to the pan and cook until the meat is done to your liking..
- Serve rice into bowls, top with the meat and pour over any sauce left in the pan. Top with scallions and sesame seeds..