Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles.
You can cook Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles
- You need 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- It’s 1/2 of pack Radish sprouts (optional).
- It’s 1 medium of or large Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Melting pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles instructions
- Microwave or boil the udon noodles, then chop them up roughly. Wash the radish sprouts, cut off the roots, and chop into thirds..
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add the katakuriko and mix well with a whisk. Add the udon noodles, cheese and radish sprouts..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the pan is warm add the batter and fry until crispy..
- Turn the pancake over and fry until crispy on the other side, while pressing down with your spatula..
- Slide the pancake out onto a cutting board, and slice into 6 pieces. Serve with ketchup and mayonnaise drizzled on top..
- You can also put a whole pancake on your plate and cut it with a knife while eating..
- Make sure to mix the udon noodles in after letting them cool down a bit. If you put very hot noodles in the eggs, they may curdle..
- The only reason to cut the pancake up with a kitchen knife on a cutting board is to make it easier to eat with chopsticks. You can skip that Step if you like..