Boiled Pork with Korean Style Red Chili & Vinegar Miso Sauce.
You can have Boiled Pork with Korean Style Red Chili & Vinegar Miso Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boiled Pork with Korean Style Red Chili & Vinegar Miso Sauce
- It’s 250 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 packages of Daikon radish sprouts.
- You need 1 of Myoga ginger.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Korean Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 500 of + 100 ml ●Water (to boil).
Boiled Pork with Korean Style Red Chili & Vinegar Miso Sauce step by step
- Bring 500 ml of water to a boil. Once boiling, add 100 ml of water and the sake, and lower the heat. Keep the heat on low and don't let the temperature rise..
- Add the pork and patiently boil until the color changes. Don't drain the water but place the pork on a paper towel etc. to remove the moisture..
- Peel the skin from the cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Cut the myoga ginger in half vertically and then julienne. Remove the roots from the daikon radish sprouts and cut in half lengthwise..
- Combine all of the vegetables and rinse with cold water to keep them crisp. Drain the water thoroughly..
- Arrange the vegetables on a dish and top with the pork. Pour the Korean sauce over top and it's done. You can place it all on one large dish or serve it in individual portions..