Korean-Style Chilled Tofu with Versatile Korean Seasoning.
You can have Korean-Style Chilled Tofu with Versatile Korean Seasoning using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Chilled Tofu with Versatile Korean Seasoning
- You need 1 small of pack Silken or firm tofu (150 g).
- You need 1 of Korean dried nori seaweed (2-3 sheets).
- It’s 1 of Daikon radish sprouts (1/4 pack).
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green onions or chives.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons ☆Korean seasoning [listed below]:.
- You need 6 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
Korean-Style Chilled Tofu with Versatile Korean Seasoning step by step
- Korean versatile seasoning: It makes a perfect amount for a 500 ml jar. It can be stored for a long time, so it's quite convenient. Please refer to the recipe..
- If preparing just a small amount of the Korean seasoning, use 2 tablespoons of gochujang Korean hot pepper paste, 1 teaspoon of grated garlic, 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar, and 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil..
- Mix the Step 2 ingredients well..
- Sprinkle daikon radish sprouts on top of the tofu, and pour on the Korean dressing. Sprinkle with chopped green onions, and you're done..