Korean kimchi pork rib stew. Check Out Korean Kimchi Recipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Add the pork ribs and toss all together.
Pour the kimchi juice and the reserved stock over the kimchi. Cover the pot with a lid and bring it on to medium heat to gentle boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer. You can cook Korean kimchi pork rib stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean kimchi pork rib stew
- It’s 800 g of Pork ribs.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2-3 of Spring onion.
- It’s 1 tin of Korean kimchi.
- You need of Daikon 1 small chunk (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Korean sesame oil.
- Prepare 500-600 ml of Water.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 3-4 cloves of Minced garlic.
- You need 5 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Korean chilli paste.
- You need of Ginger 1 small chunk.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
It absolutely is one of my favorite comfort foods of all time. This Instant Pot adaption of the kimchi stew is flavorful and rich, and the texture of the kimchi turns out nice and soft in a fraction of the time. Pork and Kimchi Stew.. quite tangy. Serve with rice or rice noodles if you like.
Korean kimchi pork rib stew instructions
- Mix all in ingredients of marinade in a bowl..
- Place the ribs in and covered the ribs with the marinade..
- Put the kimchi on the top and marinate those ribs for 30-40minutes..
- Heat the pan and add in some oil. Pan fry the onion for 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the ribs, kimchi and marinade. Also add in diced Daikon and water to cover the ribs..
- Cook for 40-60 minutes until the liquid reduced. Sprinkle some chopped onion and add in some sesame oil. Done~ enjoy!!.
This video is a recipe of pork rib kimchi stew. The sour taste of kimchi goes well with a pork rib. If you are a meat lovers, you can't miss today's recipe. Maeun galbijjim (spicy braised ribs) is a popular braised dish in Korea. You can use beef short ribs, but it's more commonly made with pork ribs.