Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi.
You can cook Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi
- You need 1 of Daikon radish.
- It’s 15 grams of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of please refer to the recipe Kakuteki no Moto (kimchi stock).
- It’s of Ingredients for soaking.
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1/5 of of a bunch Chinese chives.
Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi instructions
- Peel the daikon radish..
- Cut the daikon radish into bite-sized cubes (about 1-1.5 cm equal-sided cubes). The end bits should also be cut..
- Put the cut daikon in a bag with the salt and sugar, and shake to mix. Press out the air and let sit for 1 day..
- When a day has passed, drain the daikon..
- Next, mix the daikon with the kakuteki no moto, leeks, and chives to finish..
- Add these when soaking. Cut the leek into thin, diagonal slices. Cut the chives into 1-cm slices..
- For Kakuteki no moto (kimchi stock) see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/159018-easy-daikon-radish-kimchi-stock.