You can cook Daikon kimchi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Daikon kimchi
- Prepare 1 kg of daikon (cut into dices).
- You need 200 gm of gochujang (korean chili paste).
- You need 2 tablespoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of chili flakes.
- You need 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
Daikon kimchi step by step
- Mixed all ingredients together and storage in a jar. Optional can add spring onions as well..
- Keep in the fridge and can have it for atleast 3 weeks..