You can have Radish kimchi using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Radish kimchi
- You need 1 of whole Radish (julienne slice).
- It’s 200 gm of salt.
- It’s 100 gm of fresh ginger (julienne slice).
- Prepare of Marinated kimchi base.
- It’s 250 gm of Gochujang (korean chili paste).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of roasted white sesame.
Radish kimchi instructions
- Mixed the salt with Radish and ginger. Marinated around 2 hours. After 2 hours, wash out the salt and press out the water from the Radish and ginger. Put a side, use it later..
- Mixed the the marinated base ingredients in a big bowl then add in the Radish and ginger slices into the bowl. Stir well until all the base combine..
- Store in a food container, keep in the fridge fir at least 48hours. Taste will be awesome..