Chicken Wings Simmered with Daikon Radish and Kimchi.
You can have Chicken Wings Simmered with Daikon Radish and Kimchi using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wings Simmered with Daikon Radish and Kimchi
- Prepare 5 of to 6 Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- It’s 15 cm of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 100 grams of Kimchi.
- You need 300 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of stalks Thin green onions.
Chicken Wings Simmered with Daikon Radish and Kimchi instructions
- Cut the chicken wings at the joint. (The joints are easy to cut.) Cut the daikon radish into easy to eat pieces, put into a heatproof container and microwave (4 to 5 minutes at 600 W). Cut the green onion into 1 cm pieces..
- Put some oil into a pot, add the chicken wings and stir-fry until golden brown. Add the daikon radish and dashi stock and bring to a boil. Add the sugar and put on the special cooking sheet (or a piece of kitchen parchment paper) and simmer for 7 minutes..
- Take the sheet off and add the soy sauce and kimchi. Continue simmering until the liquid is reduced to about 1/3 of the original amount. Transfer to a serving dish and scatter some chopped up green onion on top..