Satisfying!! Stewed Daikon Radish and Pork Belly with Kimchi.
You can have Satisfying!! Stewed Daikon Radish and Pork Belly with Kimchi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Satisfying!! Stewed Daikon Radish and Pork Belly with Kimchi
- It’s 500 of to 600 grams Pork belly block.
- Prepare 10 of cm-length Daikon radish.
- You need 150 grams of Kimchi.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped spring onions.
Satisfying!! Stewed Daikon Radish and Pork Belly with Kimchi step by step
- Slice the pork into 1-cm-thickness..
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into bite sizes. Cover with a pice of cling film and heat in a microwave for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Fry the pork in a frying pan. Fry the pork well to release enough fat to fill the pan..
- Take out the pork and discard the fat. Fry the pork until brown. Absorb the excess fat of the pork with kitchen papers..
- Put the water, sugar, mirin, soy sauce and miso in a sauce pan and start to heat. Dissolve the sugar and miso and add the pork, daikon radish and kimchi. Cook over a high heat..
- Bring to the boil and put a lid on. Turn down the heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir now and then while simmering. Sprinkle with the chopped spring onions to finish, if you'd like..