Stewed Kimchi with Beef and Daikon Radish.
You can have Stewed Kimchi with Beef and Daikon Radish using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stewed Kimchi with Beef and Daikon Radish
- It’s 200 grams of Thin sliced and cut beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- You need 100 grams of Kimchi.
- Prepare 40 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 of pack Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 stalk of White Japanese leeks.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Stewed Kimchi with Beef and Daikon Radish instructions
- Use any ingredients you have in the refrigerator. You can also use pork, chicken or squid instead of beef..
- I recommend kimchi imported from Korea. Or homemade kimchi..
- Halve the daikon radish lengthwise and cut into 3mm slices into half moon shape. Microwave for 6 minutes. This way, the daikon absorbs the flavor quickly. Cut the leeks thinly and break up the shimeji mushrooms. Cut the kimchi into bite-size pieces..
- In a pan, cook the beef and kimchi, then add the daikon and shimeji mushrooms. Add the gochujang, sugar, salt, and sake and cook until the daikon soaks up the flavor. Then add the Japanese leeks and bean sprouts..
- Add the sesame oil for the aroma and done ☆.