The Meat is Fall-Apart Tender! Daikon Radish and Spareribs Simmered with Kimchi.
You can cook The Meat is Fall-Apart Tender! Daikon Radish and Spareribs Simmered with Kimchi using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Meat is Fall-Apart Tender! Daikon Radish and Spareribs Simmered with Kimchi
- You need 700 grams of Pork spareribs.
- You need 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- You need 100 grams of Kimchi.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of The green portion of white leeks.
- Prepare 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Sake.
- It’s 3 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
- You need 1 of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of Green onions or scallions.
The Meat is Fall-Apart Tender! Daikon Radish and Spareribs Simmered with Kimchi step by step
- Pre-boil the spareribs for about 10 minutes..
- Drain in a sieve, and wash the blood and scum off of the spareribs in cold water..
- Return the spareribs to the pot, and add daikon radish, garlic, green onion, and flavoring ingredients. Finally, add enough water to submerge the ingredients..
- Turn on the heat and bring to a boil, and then reduce to low heat and stew for 10 minutes. It does not matter how you cut the daikon as long as they are large pieces..
- Add kimchi while checking the flavor of the broth. Add chili pepper to taste. Stew for another 30 minutes (until the broth has half-evaporated)..
- It's done . I scattered green onions. The daikon and meat is well flavored with the broth..
- It seems like most the people who tried this recipe out dropped boiled eggs into the broth, so I am thinking about copying that idea..