Daikon Radish Namul.
You can have Daikon Radish Namul using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Daikon Radish Namul
- Prepare 15 of cm Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt (to salt the daikon).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of Salt (for seasoning).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
Daikon Radish Namul step by step
- Thickly julienne the daikon, sprinkle on a pinch of salt, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then squeeze out the excess moisture..
- Add the granulated chicken soup stock, then rub it into the daikon until the granules dissolve..
- Add salt, sesame oil, and black pepper to taste, then it's done..
- It's also good with 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic..
- For "Bok Choy Namul" See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153684-bok-choy-namul-korean-style-salad.
- For "Celery Namul ☆" See.