Spicy, Sweet, and Sour Daikon Namul.
You can have Spicy, Sweet, and Sour Daikon Namul using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy, Sweet, and Sour Daikon Namul
- Prepare 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 dash of Green onions (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chili pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water (as needed).
Spicy, Sweet, and Sour Daikon Namul instructions
- Peel the daikon radish and julienne..
- Add the garlic, vinegar, sugar, powdered red chili pepper and the roasted sesame seeds, and mix well as in rubbing in the seasonings. Set it aside until the flavors settle..
- Once the moisture starts to come out of the daikon radish, adjust the taste. If it is too sour, add some water. Add the chopped green onions and sesame oil, mix well, and it is done..
- Stir-fried Daikon radish namul!.
- 8-vegetable topping bibimbap https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.