Easy Daikon Namul.
You can cook Easy Daikon Namul using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Daikon Namul
- It’s 15 cm of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Beef stock (dashida).
- You need 1 pinch of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water (if needed).
Easy Daikon Namul instructions
- Peel the daikon radish, and julienne it with a vegetable slicer..
- Heat a frying pan, and cook the daikon radish in the sesame oil. Once the daikon radish has wilted, season with the garlic, beef stock, pepper, salt and a pinch of sugar..
- Cook the daikon radish to your liking. Namul with a crispy-crunchy texture is delicious, but so is soft namul..
- [Note] You can also stir-fry it with this namul stock instead. https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/172093-just-sprinkle-and-mix-all-purpose-namul-flavor-base.
- Once it's finished frying, turn off the heat, and sprinkle over the toasted sesame seeds to finish. This is delicious served in bibimbap!.
- [Recipe for reference] Spicy Daikon Radish Namul in Sweet and Sour Sauce: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/152473-spicy-sweet-and-sour-daikon-namul.
- [Recipe for reference] Veggie-Packed 8 Ingredient Bibimbap: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.