Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff).
You can have Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff)
- You need of Beef, cubed (originally chicken).
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gochujang (spicy Korean red pepper paste).
- You need 2 tbsp of red pepper powder (I used our regular chili powder).
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 0.5 inch of ginger, grated.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Prepare of [To Cook].
- You need 1/4 of of above marinade.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Chinese cabbage, thinly cut.
- It’s 1 1/2 of carrots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare To taste of salt, pepper and sugar.
Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ingredients from 'Marinade'. MARINADE beef with 3/4 of the mix, keeping the 1/4 for cooking later.
- REMOVE beef from marinade and gently simmer in cooking oil until 3/4 cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- ADD vegetables (including onion) and leftover marinade into the pot together with the beef and cook till ready.
- SEASON with salt, pepper, sugar to taste and serve with rice.