Asian beef tacos. Fully loaded Korean Beef Tacos with Bulgogi steak – because I know how much you all love Asian These beef tacos are loaded with flavor! I toasted the tortillas right over my gas stove then loaded. Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef.
Between the marinated beef in an Asian sauce and the fresh vegetables served in a taco shell. I feel like fusion eating has become SUCH a trend over the past few years. A trend I am not at all mad about. You can have Asian beef tacos using 34 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian beef tacos
- It’s of Asian braised beef.
- Prepare 5 lb of tenderloin chain or chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 5 spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of korean chile flake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic,minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 each of star anise.
- You need 12 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasme oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of sriracha.
- It’s of Sriracha aioli.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 16 oz of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need of Pickled daikon.
- Prepare 1 of daikon root peeled.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- You need 6 of pepper corns.
This Asian Beef Tacos recipe is more of an Asian-Mexican fusion idea than authentic Asian food. But even though I can't claim regional authenticity, I will claim that it's delicious. Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mix, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with spicy mayonnaise and green onions. These Asian Beef Tacos looked amazing on the website, so I ordered it along with a few others!
Asian beef tacos step by step
- Asian beef preheat oven to 380 cut beef into large cubes. add all braising ingredients together in a deep baking dish and cover with foil..
- braise beef in oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Sriracha Aioli place all aioli ingredients except olive oil in a blender. blend well for about 2 min.
- turn blender on high and slowly pour olive oil into blender this will create an emulsion, forming our aioli. when finished place in sqeeze bottle and place in cooler.
- Diakon pickles take peeled diakon and slice into rounds at about an 8th of an in. once sliced place in large mixing bowl and place aside.
- combine all other pickling ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil..
- once boiling, pour over sliced diakon and place in cooler for at least an hour.
- remove taco meat from oven after 2 1/2 hours peel back foil by now most of the liquid has evaporated turning into our taco sauce.
- using a pair of tongs break up meat. now you should have saucy shredded beef.
- plating i use corn tortillas tossed in the oven for a min. then place taco meat, pickled daikon, drizzle with sriracha aioli and top with micro cilantro serve with lime.
Here are some of the photos I snapped from the process. The Best Asian Beef Marinade Recipes on Yummly Stir Fry Ginger Beef, Ginger Beef Stir Fry, Garlic Lovers Pepper Steak Stir Fry (and Meal Prep!) These crispy ground beef tacos are filled with seasoned meat, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. My beef tacos are so much better than the fast food version, especially when you use homemade taco. These Asian-inspired chopped steak tacos are served with a cucumber and carrot slaw in ginger, soy and orange dressing.