Easy Samgyeopsal in a Frying Pan.
You can have Easy Samgyeopsal in a Frying Pan using 7 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Samgyeopsal in a Frying Pan
- It’s 300 grams of Salted pork (pork belly).
- It’s 20 of leaves Sangchu Korean lettuce.
- Prepare 20 of leaves Sesame leaves or shiso leaves.
- You need 1 of Kimchi.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek namul.
- Prepare 1 of Gochujang.
Easy Samgyeopsal in a Frying Pan instructions
- Prepare the salted pork with this other recipe! They should be about 1 cm thick.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144957-salted-pork-for-korean-style-bossam-or-samgyeopsal.
- Today's Ingredients!.
- Wash the Korean lettuce and pat dry very well before arranging on a plate..
- Cut off the stems of the sesame/shiso leaves and arrange on the same plate as the lettuce. Today, I used shiso leaves..
- Thinly slice the garlic!.
- Optionally add some gochujang..
- Put the pork into the frying pan. You don't need oil! Don't touch until browned..
- When the meat begins to release its juices, flip over!.
- Look! They should be this color!.
- Pan-fry them until nicely browned. You could also stir-fry the kimchi in the same pan..
- After they have become brown and crisp, use a knife or kitchen scissors to cut it into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a plate..
- I served my samgyeopsal with Japanese leek namul prepared with a different recipe…
- The main part of it is done!! Now, let's wrap them up!!.
- First take the Korean lettuce..
- Place the shiso/sesame leaf on top. If using sesame leaves, it's better to flip the leaf over so the back shows, apparently it can be quite bitter…..
- Top with kimchi..
- Top with garlic..
- Top with Japanese leek namul..
- Top with pork..
- Open your mouth wide and stuff it in!!.
- Honey flavored!! Straight from the chef! "Yuzu & Honey Flavored Samgyeopsal". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144938-a-chefs-recipe-for-yuzu-honey-flavored-samgyeopsal.