Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup.
You can have Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup
- You need 1 block of Silken tofu.
- You need 50 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Carrot (finely chopped).
- It’s 40 grams of Spinach.
- You need 1 piece of Ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 600 ml of ●Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ~ your choice ●Gochujang.
- It’s 2 of shakes ●Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil to finish.
- You need 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup step by step
- Parboil the spinach and wring out the water. Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Use a non-stick pot. Cook the ground pork while breaking it apart (you don't need to use oil)..
- When the meat is cooked, add the ginger and carrot and sauté lightly..
- Add the ● ingredients and bring to a boil. Once boiling add the broken up tofu and use the bottom of a ladle to lightly crumble the ingredients..
- Add the spinach and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Skim off any scum that forms..
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko mixed with water to form a thick sauce..
- Pour in the beaten egg and heat until it becomes fluffy. Drop in some sesame oil, lightly stir it up, and enjoy..