Kudzu Noodles Chapchae.
You can cook Kudzu Noodles Chapchae using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kudzu Noodles Chapchae
- Prepare 1 bag of Raw kudzu starch noodles.
- It’s 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef offcuts.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/3 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/3 of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 bag of Enoki Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Gochujang.
- You need 1 1/2 of cm ★Garlic (grated, tube type).
- You need 1 tsp of ★Weipa.
Kudzu Noodles Chapchae instructions
- Julienne the vegetables and cut the enoki mushrooms into 1-2 cm long pieces. Combine the ★ ingredients and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir well..
- Boil the kudzu noodles for about 1 minute and then strain in a colander..
- Heat up a frying pan and then add the sesame oil and finely chopped beef. Sauté and then add the onion and enoki mushrooms..
- Add the peppers and sauté quickly. Be careful not to cook them for too long..
- Add in the boiled kudzu noodles and sauté while stirring. Pour in the ★ ingredients, mix it all together, and serve..