Korean Chicken Teriyaki.
You can have Korean Chicken Teriyaki using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Chicken Teriyaki
- Prepare 1 of Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Korean Chicken Teriyaki instructions
- If you have enough time or if you want to cut down on the calories, cut off the white fat in between the chicken skin and meat with kitchen scissors..
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a shallow tray or bowl. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add it to the sauce. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes to half a day, turning it over occasionally..
- Take the chicken out and put the pieces in a non-stick frying pan with the skin sides down. Pan fry over medium heat until browned..
- Turn the chicken pieces over and brown on both sides. Wipe out any burned bits or excess fat in the frying pan with paper towels..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover the pan with a lid and steam-fry for about 3 minutes..
- Wipe off the frying pan again, turn the heat up to medium and add the sauce left in the tray or bowl. Coat the chicken with the sauce to finish..