Delicious Sweet-Spicy Sauce Teriyaki Sanma (Pacific Saury).
You can cook Delicious Sweet-Spicy Sauce Teriyaki Sanma (Pacific Saury) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Sweet-Spicy Sauce Teriyaki Sanma (Pacific Saury)
- Prepare 4 of Pacific saury (sanma).
- You need 2 of to 2 1/2 tablespoons ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 of Roasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Delicious Sweet-Spicy Sauce Teriyaki Sanma (Pacific Saury) instructions
- Fillet the Pacific saury into 3 slices. Sprinkle with the grated ginger juice and sake. Combine the ★ ingredients in a bowl, and set aside..
- Add the dry ingredients (the ratio of cake flour to katakuriko should be 1:1) in a plastic bag. Coat the fish fillets with them, and shake off the excess flour..
- Heat a frying pan, and add a generous amount of oil. Start pan-frying the skin side of the fish fillets. When finished, pour in the ★ flavouring sauce, and coat the fish in it. This will make the fish lustrous..
- Serve on a plate, and sprinkle with white sesame seeds..
- This is a recipe for homemade gochujang. It uses less red hot peppers than usual, so even people who don't like spicy food can eat it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143344-easy-homemade-gochujang.
- The amount of the flavouring ingredients will change depending on the spiciness (or sweetness) of the gochujang. Please adjust the taste so it's not too spicy..