Spicy Korean Style Dried Shredded Daikon Salad.
You can cook Spicy Korean Style Dried Shredded Daikon Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Korean Style Dried Shredded Daikon Salad
- You need 50 grams of Kiriboshi daikon.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of 1. Vinegar.
- You need 1 of spoonful 2. Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of 3. Sunchang gochujang.
- It’s 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoons 4. Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of 5. Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Spicy Korean Style Dried Shredded Daikon Salad step by step
- Rehydrate the dried shredded daikon in water for about 5 minutes. Drain the water well and remove moisture. Cut into bite sizes..
- Julienne the carrots and cucumbers, sprinkle on a small amount of salt and let it sit for a while. Rinse with water to remove some of the saltiness. Remove moisture..
- Place dried shredded daikon, carrots, and cucumbers into bowl and add seasoning ingredients 1 through 5. Mix well..
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds to finish..
- You could also make a delicious dish using store-bought sushi vinegar. In that case, use 2 tablespoons of sushi vinegar and 1 teaspoon of sugar..