Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice.
You can cook Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice
- You need 1 of Cooked rice (five grain rice).
- Prepare 200 grams of ○Thinly sliced pork for shabu-shabu.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of ○Gochujang.
- You need 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- It’s 1 of Green onions.
- You need 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Korean-style Spicy California Rolls with Five Grain Rice step by step
- Fry the pork and season with the ○ ingredients. Let cool for the flavors to meld..
- Cut the green onion lengthwise into 3 equal pieces..
- Drain the red pickled ginger..
- Mix the rice with sushi vinegar. Let cool..
- Line the sushi mat with cling film. Place a sheet of nori on top. Evenly spread the sushi rice on the nori and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Put a piece of cling film over the rice and flip everything over, with the nori side up..
- Remove the cling film stuck to the nori. Evenly spread a layer of rice on the nori seaweed. (It should look like two layers of rice sandwiching a sheet of nori)..
- Leave a 2-3 cm border at the edge of the nori seaweed closest to you. Arrange the pork, green onion and red pickled ginger on top. Roll up the sushi from the edge closest to you..
- While rolling, press the sushi firmly. After you finish rolling, grasp the sushi firmly to neaten the shape..
- Moisten a knife and slice the rolls to serve..