Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers.
You can have Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers
- You need 150 of to 200 grams Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 200 of to 250 grams Napa cabbage kimchi.
- You need 1/3 bag of Bean sprouts (thin ones if possible).
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of cm Ginger.
- It’s 1 bag of Enoki mushrooms – small (100 g).
- It’s 1 of pack Half tofu (180 – 200 g).
- Prepare 1 of pack Raw oysters (for cooking).
- You need 1 dash of Canned crabmeat, thin crab legs, crab shumai dumplings, etc..
- You need 50 grams of Tteok (Korean rice cake).
- It’s 50 grams of Kuzukiri – kuzu or kudzu noodles (dried).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 900 ml of ■ Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ■ Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ■Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ■Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ■Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers instructions
- Cut the Chinese chives into 6 cm long pieces..
- Slice the leek diagonally and combine with the bean sprouts (take the roots off the sprouts if you have time)..
- Bring some water to a boil to rehydrate the kuzu noodles..
- Peel the garlic and ginger, and chop both up roughly..
- Cut the pork belly into 5cm pieces..
- Cut the tofu into easy to eat pieces. Take the root end off the enoki mushrooms and shred apart..
- Put a sieve in a bowl, put in the kuzu noodles, and pour in the boiling water. Leave for a bit less than 2 minutes, then refresh the noodles in cold water..
- Wash the oysters gently in ice water..
- Put the ■ ingredients in the earthenware pot, bring to a boil and then turn the heat down to low. Add the enoki mushrooms..
- Add 1/2 a small can of crabmeat, or 1 to 2 crab legs (thin ones are fine) or 3 to 4 crab shumai dumplings. Leave the earthenware pot as is..
- Put some sesame oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant, over low heat. Add the pork and stir fry over medium heat..
- When the pork changes color, add the leek, bean sprouts and kimchi in that order, and stir fry over high heat, until steam rises from everything..
- Put the tofu, stir fried ingredients, oysters and tteok into the earthenware pot..
- Add the kuzu noodles and chives on top, put on the lid and turn the heat up to high. When steam is rising from the pot and it's making a hissing sound, it's done!.
- I use this kimchi! I think this is sold nationwide. (It contains 400g.).
- For an easy to make kimchi hotpot for one, see..