Korean-Style Simmered Egg Pouch.
You can have Korean-Style Simmered Egg Pouch using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Simmered Egg Pouch
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (small size).
- It’s 2 slice of Aburaage.
- Prepare 200 ml of ＊Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊Gochujang.
Korean-Style Simmered Egg Pouch step by step
- Break the egg open in a measuring cup, then pour it into the aburaage and secure with a toothpick..
- Cut off the ends like this. (If they're large, then cut them in half.).
- Break the egg open in a measuring cup, then pour it into the aburaage and seal with a toothpick..
- Put all the ＊ ingredients into a small pot. When it begins to boil, add Step 3..
- Cover directly on the surface with aluminum foil or a lid that's just a little smaller than the pot (such as an otoshibuta) and simmer for about 10 minutes on medium heat. If you want the eggs to be half-done, then boil for half the time and then let it rest..
- It's ready!.
- I tried simmering it together with chicken!.