Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup.
You can have Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup
- Prepare of ■Additions:.
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced beef offcuts.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons Sesame oil.
- It’s of ■Soup.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dashida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chili pepper powder.
- You need 1 clove of Grated garlic.
Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup step by step
- Cut the vegetables into easy to eat pieces. Finely shred the carrot. Slice the leek diagonally..
- For your reference: On the left is Dashida, on the right is gochujang..
- Put the sesame oil and garlic in a pan, and stir fry the beef. (No need to brown it.) Add the water, simmer for about 10 minutes and skim off the scum..
- Add the vegetables to the pan with all the soup ingredients in the listed order. Adjust the spiciness with the chili powder and gochujang..
- Beat the egg, set the heat to low under the pan, and slowly drizzle in the beaten egg. Turn the heat off and leave the pan, covered, for 1 minute..
- For reference: there's powdered and chopped Korean chili pepper, but here I used the powdered kind..
- Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy. If you add rice it becomes gukbap (rice and soup). Serve with kimchi or Korean nori seaweed to taste..