Korean Sweet and Spicy Hot Daktoritang.
You can cook Korean Sweet and Spicy Hot Daktoritang using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Sweet and Spicy Hot Daktoritang
- It’s 200 of to 300 grams Chicken thighs (boneless).
- It’s 2 of to 3 peices Chicken thighs (with bones).
- It’s 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of to 3 Boiled eggs.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground sesame (white).
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Other:.
- You need 1 of optional Mushrooms/ dangmyeon/ etc.
Korean Sweet and Spicy Hot Daktoritang instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes. Put them into a pan with cold water and bring to the boil to cook the chicken (keep the stock after cooking the chicken)..
- Meanwhile cut the vegetables into bite sizes. Cut the potatoes into quarters and cut the carrot and onion roughly..
- Combine the sauce ingredients and stir well. If you don't like too much spicy hotness use a generous amount of sugar..
- Fry the vegetables quickly. After the onion has wilted….
- Add ① chicken and ③ sauce mixture. Continue to fry..
- Fry and stir until the sauce is evenly distributed..
- Add ① chicken stock. Add dangmyeon, boiled eggs and mushrooms at this point if you want to..
- When the potatoes are tender it is done! Add more sugar if it is too hot..
- Simmer longer and the flavor will be more rounded!.